Sunday, January 14, 2018

I'm Back!


“I'm back (back) the fog has lifted
The earth has shifted and raised the gifted
You knew I'd be back so pack your bone 
And hit the road jack cause daddy's home!” Kid Rock Forever

Couldn’t have put it any better, thanks Richie.  In my 2017 wrap up I mentioned that I moved.  The holiday week was very helpful and I managed to get some time to unpack.  The new hobby area/man cave is ridiculous!




I still have a bit more to unpack and organizing but I'm inching closer every day.  I did get some new shelves cut from foam board to hold the bins for the painting queue items and got them lined up.
 


The paint tower is looking a little sparse, I need to go though and check all the stock and make sure it is still good.  Paint should be flying soon.  


I actually got some modeling work done on the new Car Wars/Dark Future project, some big rigs!



That picture is just a tease I'll cover that project in more detail soon.  I think that the first big project of 2018 will actually be a unit made up of all the champions of Khorne that I have finally collected.





Again just a teaser picture!  I also had a productive run at the used bookstore where I manager to pick up a copy of Imperial Assault for less than $50.


Looks like 2018 holds some painting of Star Wars figures.  That's it for now, more meaningful posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment