Saturday, August 11, 2018

Is that an Earthquake? Nope just an OGRE Pt.2!

It has been a very fortuitous month for my hobby life!  I received the limited edition Chaos War Alter off the Oldhammer Facebook group.  The Diehard Miniatures Kickstarter arrived as well as a dice one that I supported.  Then this morning there was a thunderous thud at the front door.  Well actually the postman did a heck of a job sneaking up and dropping off the box on the front porch.  My wife commented around noon that there was something out there and to my pleasant surprise I found this!


 Well it was an easy guess as to it contents.


The Ogre 2nd Kickstarter arrived and all I can say is WOW! What a beast of a box full of miniatures.


These miniatures were on the top of the box, 4 complete sets of the 2nd Kickstarter.


In addition there is a complete set of both Kickstarter miniatures underneath the pile of plastic.

I've always been a big fan of the game, I have a 2nd (or maybe 3rd?) edition, pocket box version of the game that saw me through a rough time in high school with a knee blowout and surgery.


I am pumped and can't wait to get these and the 1st Kickstarter set out and get them painted up.  Oh I can feel that twitch to drop the current chaos warriors project and jump into this one.  I must fight it!


The feature pieces of this set are the Mk IV and the PanEuro Fencer with both turret options.


I'm also looking forward to the 3rd Kickstarter which I believe is slated to have at least a Mk VI in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment