Tuesday, June 4, 2019

General WIP Update-Incoming

Haven't posted much in a while so a quick update with a few more to follow.  Some news to report on the Acquisition/Collecting front!  I recently picked one more of the fabled C23 Ogres by the incredible Jes Goodwin!  I really struggle when someone asks me who my favorite sculptor is.  On one hand it has to be Kevin "Goblinmaster" Adams who's work influenced me to get into Citadel and Warhammer.  On the other hand it has to be Jes Goodwin, producer of some of my favorite Realm of Chaos miniatures as well as these C23 Ogres which are the standard that all others are compared to!


I picked up the executioner model #14.  This fellow gets me to 11 of the 16 from the above catalogue page.


Despite my rather snail pace I did get some basic paint on him and number 12 who I picked up a month or two ago.


I also received my latest Game Envy Hobby Holder Kickstarter order.  An extra large stability bar and the ergo grip holder.  I really liked the first version and was excited for the extra large version to  use on the guys above.

As you can see from the pic below it gives you more clearance for the larger models.


I also like the Ergo Grip (large red on the bottom) which has come in handy.  Not sure if I like the rig better with our without it but it is different, and very easy to switch out mins.

More updates to come.





1 comment:

  1. They are definitely the best Ogres ever. Sadly I only have 7 of them so far

    ReplyDelete