Saturday, October 8, 2022

Speaking of the undead...

As I was filling up the new display cabinet I noticed that most of my skeleton units didn't have command units.  I was already working on some with the FTS project so I decided to dig out some old 3rd ed lead skeleton command units to paint up.  I had always planned to add these at a later date so now seem as good a time as any.  Here are a few progress shots of the first unit.  These are from one of the old command blisters.

This group is a hodgepodge of figures, 3 are from the Nightmare Legion boxed set and the 4th leader figure is from the old command sets, same pose as the one above just slightly different armor.


These are just a few miscellaneous figures I intend to use a unit champions, critical figures in WHFB 3rd undead units.


I need to go back and do some apex painting on these, several were in various states of paint so reworking them has been a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment