Saturday, June 18, 2022

WIP Updates

 Decide to do a quick  WIP update on a few projects. Here we go!

Knightmare Games Bugbear

Started a color test on this guy to see how a yellow/orange would look.  Overall I like it and will break out the others to get started on them.  If memory serves me correctly these are the work of the great Goblinmaster Kevin Adams.  I'll have to send Sergio some shots for his Facebook page.  

Apex shading

 

Initial color blocking.  

After some highlights and washes

Done except for the base.

Direhard bounty hunters

Wrapping up the details on these guys and have just a few more touch ups then I'll call them done.  

Not real happy with the left shoulder guard, wanted the golden eagle look from JD but I'm not so sure it really works.  Will have to decide on a base look for them, maybe just a dirt/soil look or a Martian red look.

Carwars/Dark Future/Gaslands

Primed up another car to work on when I get bored with everything else.  That is it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment