Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Waiting

“The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part” Tom Petty The Waiting.


Thanks to Tom and the boys for the intro to this blogg post, his talent will be missed.  I mentioned earlier that we are in the process of buying a new home, that was supposed to be wrapped up a week ago and due to a variety of issues will now not happen until later.  To be honest I’ve been too tired/lazy to get back on the painting horse since I still have a portable paint bench set up with a few miniatures.  I motivated myself a little and tackled a couple of items on the painting table and got them "greenstuffed" along the seams and primed a couple but nothing worth posting.  Thus this is a very light post, more of a look at what I picked up.  Once the move is complete I should get some painted posts going.


First up are a couple of the original LOTR Urik-Hai that I picked up at a reasonable price.


Along with some Marauder Chaos Dwarves to add to the ever growing collection.  I only needed the middle guy in my quest to complete the set but I love the other two sculpts so much I just had to!


Been chasing this C23 Jes Goodwin Ogre for awhile and grabbed him off ebay for a steal.  Looking forward to getting the hobby area set up so I can get some paint on him.



No comments:

Post a Comment