Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thats a big 10-4 good Buddy! Back into the Car Wars/Dark Future/Gaslands groove.

I tried, I honestly tried to fight my adult ADD!  I finally succumbed to my impusles and jumped back into some auto body work!  I did up some Hotwheels cars last year and I really enjoyed the project so I thought why not another around!

This project is focused on creating a semi rig for the collection.  It started life as a very cheap pullback toy from Walmart.  I think it was a massive $1.00, I wish I had purchased more than two.  



Here is the cab with a few select weapons on it. I kept it somewhat easy.  


For the trailer, I went with the magnetized weapons option so I could create multiple options to use. 


Here are a few of the turrets with different weapons combinations.  I also did a cab-over box truck with a magnetized box that will accept the turrets from the semi-rig.


Here is a group shot of the upcoming batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment