Thursday, July 2, 2015

Epitome of Organization (well sort of)

This looks better, not exactly where I want it to be but it will let me ease back into the swing of painting.  I still have a lot of cleaning to do there was a ridiculous amount of dust on everything.  It has certainly been awhile.  I don’t know that I will get to the production output like Orlygg but I'm ready to get started.  And that is where the real dilemma lies; where do I start!  Ahhhhhh.  I want to dive into about 20 projects but we all know how that goes, I start 20 and won't finish any.  My vow is to start something and see it to the end.  Now that doesn’t mean that I won't have a couple of irons in the fire but I don’t want to get to the point where I cannot get something completed.  Maybe I suffer from a little adult ADHD but I need to have at least 2 projects going so that when I get bored with one I can jump to another.  So that is my goal; pick 2 and get going!


No comments:

Post a Comment