Sunday, January 15, 2017

More Kicking Butt!

I received a weighty package in the mail the other day.  It came from España and I realized my long and arduous wait was over, my miniatures from Diego’s Space Raiders 2 Kickstarter had arrived!  



The wait was arduous only because I kept seeing all these posts from other supporters who had received their deliveries and I was turning green with envy.  My order was pretty large which meant I had to wait for all the figures to be produced before it could ship.  It is quite a mountain of lead!


I got a little bit of everything in this motley crew of space riffraff.  I picked up some of the wonderful Picsean/Fishmen-in-Space figures along with the Space Minotaurs, Space Orks, Zoat like figures, and Space Fimir!


I’m looking forward to switching gears and getting into some Sci-Fi themed miniatures by  painting up some mercenaries and war bands.  My only concern is that most of them lack a slota-base tab.  I don't have much experience in pin/basing miniatures so I'll be developing some new skills.  Good news is that it opens up some new options for more detailed bases.  I'll be doing a more in depth review of the figures once I get them ready to paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment