Sunday, May 28, 2017

Mining for Lead-Undead Part 4 Foot Troops

The least inspiring of the troops, the foot sloggers.


These guys aren't all that awe inspiring.  They lack shields only because I haven't bothered to get them painted up. I'll try to follow the same theme as the mounted units and give them all matching shields.  I have a pile of sprues still to assemble, about another 20 or 30 figures.  I also have some old school command units for each of these units but they are unpainted so I'll forego posting any pictures of them.



My "Skittles" colored wights which I've been known to use as champions or wraiths or even ghosts.  Most if not all are Deadmen of Dunharrow from the first LOTR line that GWS produced.  These like many figures from that license and other licenses were absorbed into WHFB lines once that were no longer able to officially produce them.

Next post some support units.

No comments:

Post a Comment