Wednesday, May 17, 2017

WIP Quick Paint Update



Quick WIP photos of some recent painting.  First up is the Skragg c23 ogre miniature. Orlygg had a post about plate mail where he lamented about its rather boring qualities.  It inspired me to try something different.  I’ve been bitten by a battleship grey bug as of late.  Not sure why, maybe it was that grey Hellcat Dodge Challenger I drooled over the last time I got an oil change on my Jeep.  Whatever the reason I saw this as an opportunity to use the color and try a different approach to the plate mail on this guy.  The easy path would have been to just drybrush some metallic paints on him when he was primed up in black.  Here is where I’m at so far.




Not too bad as I avoid breaking my arm while patting myself on the back!  Still have some metal work to do and a few odd detail items.




Next up is an old Rogue Trader era Inquisitor in power armor.  I have no idea why I bought this figure, maybe I was sleep shopping on eBay.  I figured I had him might as well put paint to it and here are the results.

Nothing fancy just a clean paint scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment