Monday, May 30, 2016

Favorite Min


I think that I have posted pics of this min previously but it is one of my absolute favorites. It is a Chaos warrior from the now defunct Marauder Miniatures line.  To my knowledge only available in the US as part of a sample pack that included a Chaos dwarf with two hammers, MMS3 was the package code if I'm not mistaken. 

He has come up on eBay every once in a while and I have always regretted not picking up another one.  As you can see from the above pictures I'm up to four now with the latest acquisition below! 




















And for those of you who are disheartened about eBay you can still find the good deal occasionally, this guy was only $10 including shipping!  A reasonable price in my opinion so I picked it up and now I have some motivation to get back into painting.  Here he is bare and mounted up on the new painting holders.  As you can tell from the above paint schemes I'm a fan of Khorne.  I think I will stick with some basic colors of red, black, bone, and bronze as a tribute to his his previous paint-outs while trying some new techniques.  I'm interested to see the results and compare them to his predecessors.




No comments:

Post a Comment