Saturday, May 14, 2016

Wow! Reality is a harsh mistress!


Well I have come to the hard realization that I don’t have as much time to paint as I had originally anticipated nearly a year ago. That along with some plain old procrastination has lead me to being 9 months off the paint schedule that I had originally intended to follow and contributed to a poor effort in posting.  I even told myself as a New Year's resolution that I would post something at least once a week, well you can see how that turned out!  I think I have a handle on work so that should be some relief and I have accomplished a few other items that will help me get moving with a jump back into the hobby.  So fingers crossed you should see more activity here and not just my babbling but some actual painting to boot!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment