Friday, May 20, 2016

Pay dirt at the used book store!


Well another great day at the used book store!  First up Brian Craig's Plague Demon.  This is the second book in the Orfeo Trilogy so my set is complete and I can finally catch up with Orlygg and possibly prompt a book club/review on the 3rd book Storm Warriors!  Also found a copy of the Felix and Gotrex Shamanslayer which should complete my collection. I might have to binge read these over a holiday or vacation.

I also had a big day in the Horus Heresy range picking up the latest 6 books in the series.  A couple of them were in the large format paperback but I'll replace them somewhere down the line.  Lastly Graham McNeill's Gods of Mars in hardback at less than half the price of the paperback, ahh what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment